Re: get out of a ticket?

I am not sure.  But if you can't, there is an online traffic school that is
credible in most states.  Go to Yahoo and do a search on traffic school.
You will be able to cross reference that with the credible schools in your
area.  This way you don't need to be in class all day long.  Hope this
helps.

Stacey Pedersen
IT-Training
Product Line Training Manager