Euro VR6 Spolier

GLXers-

Oh, I forgot to mention, I got my Euro VR6 front spoiler from Potterman
today. I was not expecting it to come in 2 pieces! I guess I just expected
a long box, boy was I suprised! Anyway, when I ordered it they mentioned it
did not stay on real well. Has anyone put one on and found that it did or
didn't stay on and if so, found a way to get it to stay on better? Any
feedback would help. I am going to attempt the install this weekend, as
soon as I figure out how to get the stock one off ( haven't bought a
Bentley yet, although I should).

Thanks,
Sean