Re: PIAA Xenon headlight bulbs

I bought those $25-a-pair-Xenon-ligth-bulbs (I think
they were Hallas, but I'm not sure), yes they're
better than stock but burnout quickly (maybe a month),
then I bought PIAAs little over one year ago. PIAAs
are far better than the $25-a-pair-Xenon-ligth-bulbs,
they run cooler than stock, they have more candlepower
(light measure unit) with same wattge as stock, they
last long and their light is much whiter. I know I
might sound like a PIAA salesman, but these are just a
facts from my own personal experience.
Their biggest downside is HUGE price.
Cheers

Matt Z.