From: John Chase [mailto:JonnyC@rocketmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2000 8:26 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: RE: Parts Cd

V Dub Question:
   I'm getting ready to drop some bucks on the a new deck since my
cassette bit the dust. I was looking at an alpine, CDA7941. It has all
green lights and would match nicely. However, I've heard rumors from my
dealer that you need a converter for the antanna. Does anyone know
where I can get this converter cheap, if I need it. Also, would anyone
have any other suggestions for decks that look good in a Jetta. I was
also seriouslly looking at the Blaupunkt Tokyo, I like the way it sits
flush with the dash. Questions and comments would be appreciated.
Thanks!

John Chase
'97 Jetta Trek