RE: Parts Cd

Hi all. If you are having problems downloading the VW cd feel free to
grab it at the site below. This is only offered via ftp. Log in as
anonymous if you are not using a browser window.

ftp://chase.lt

V Dub Question:
   I'm getting ready to drop some bucks on the a new deck since my
cassette bit the dust. I was looking at an alpine, CDA7941. It has all
green lights and would match nicely. However, I've heard rumors from my
dealer that you need a converter for the antanna. Does anyone know
where I can get this converter cheap, if I need it. Also, would anyone
have any other suggestions for decks that look good in a Jetta. I was
also seriouslly looking at the Blaupunkt Tokyo, I like the way it sits
flush with the dash. Questions and comments would be appreciated.
Thanks!

John Chase
'97 Jetta Trek