Sticking Ignition...

This happened about six months ago, but it went away, so I never
bothered to write about it, but it's now back...

When I turn the key, to the start engine position, the engine cranks
and starts up. But, when I release the key, instead of returning to
the "normal" position, the key stays in the "crank" position...

I know it's not bad for the car (as there is some sort of circuit
that tells the starter to stop trying once it's started) but it's
still bothering me.

What would cause it to stick like this? Where are the best places to
apply a little WD-40 to get rid of the sticky ignition?

Thx.

-Khan
--

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax