'91 Passat question

Hey all,
My girlfriend has a '91 Passat with power mirrors but they no longer work...
the fuse panel cover does not say "mirrors or power mirrors"  so does any one have the manual to help me with the location # to maybe replace the fuse to get those mirrors working again?
TIA!!
Chris

Tofer  . tofer@mindspring.com
ICQ # 7958410  t AOL Instant Messenger "cwjetta" &"cwjettagt" t
'97 VW Jetta GT (Numerous mods) VW Clubs....  VW & H20
NW SAAB OWNERS Club
J Seattle Mariner's, N Y Yankee's & U. W. Huskies J