Re: chip shot

When I was thinking about chipping my car I asked the service rep at the
dealer this question..
He said if you bring it in with the chip in... yes it does void the warrenty
on the ecu and engine... however if you put the stock chip back in before
taking it to the shop no it won't..
so get it if you have a problem, just throw the stock chip in when at the
shop and then switch em back when out of the shop.
Dallan
98 GLX White (unsolved door rattle edition)