Re: Jetta Question

Dan,
The rubber things on the door pin are easy to replace,
but I don't know the part number.  To get them on:

1-   Use a knife to pry the entire pin housing out
from the door frame an inch or so.

2-   Place the rubber over your pin, unroll the rubber
down the shaft...wait, no, don't unroll it, that's a
different rubber...

3-   Snap the pin back in.

ROB
'97 GLX