moulding differences

Hey, folks.

   Lurker Tom, here. Curious question for you all. I see a Jetta GT all
the time where I work. It's blue. Recent year. It's got side mouldings
that're flat. Body colour, and flat. I didn't touch 'em to decide if
they're rubber or hard (it's not right to touch another man's car). I've
got a '95 GLX, and the mouldings on my black beauty are the fun kind! You
know - bumpy, impossible to keep black, and very friendly to dried wax!
Question is, "Can I retro-fit these flat mouldings (if they're avail in
black) to my '95 GLX?" You know ... what are YOUR mouldings like?

   Much obliged.

-Tom
'95 GLX (black/black leather, 86Kmi, some performance mods, some styling
mods, gonna go for a completely new coil pack soon, since 86K is about
the right time for the OEM to break)

Zip-zap ... zip-zap ... it's Tom ... Tom Boyer ... cyng@lamere.net!
         ... who cares?