RE:

Jane,

I've got 17" TSW Imolas on my Jetta:
http://www.clubh2o.com/MemberRides/ngjetta1.jpg
http://www.clubh2o.com/MemberRides/ngjetta2.jpg

I'm trying to sell them (I need the money!!). Specs: 17x7, 30mm offset.
Wearing Pirelli P7000's (~30% tread left). One rim is brand new, two are
straight and in very good condition, and the last one is bent *slightly*
(noticeable above 75mph) and has a small curb scrape. That rim can be fixed
for about $100 at any wheel shop. The center cap nuts are anodized black
aluminum and are scratched a bit because I lost the tool to remove them (I
ended up using a pipe wrench to remove and tighten them). New ones can be
ordered from TSW or Discount Tire for cheap.

New w/ tires these rims go for $1800. Asking $750 + shipping. If you are in
the CT/NY/NJ area I will deliver them for free.

Kevin Ng
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue

ps. about the noise you describe, if it's a clicking sort of noise when you
depress the clutch, it's normal--it comes from the hydraulic slave
cylinder...nothing to worry about