Re: Quick, easy, and cheap way to kill DRL's...

Everyone out there with the newer model Passat and Jetta, here's the EASIEST
way to kill the DRL's.  I'm assuming that the Passat has the same headlight
switch as the Jetta.  Here's what I did:

Push your headlight switch in and turn to the right.  Then, you can pull it
out.  Once you have it out, unplug the wire harness and look at all the male
electrical plugs you see.  Find the one marked TFL and put a small piece of
tape of something over it so that once you replug the wire harness, it won't
make contact.  Push the headlight switch back in and bamn... DEAD DRL's!!!
Takes 1 minute to do

John
2000 Jetta VR6