Re: Seattle Caravan To Water Jam - Preshow Showdown, Bash & Cruise

AUDI & VOLKSWAGEN GET TOGETHER

Everyone is welcome to join us! Those attending please help us out by
bringing some food, chips and pop.

Thanks

EVENT SIGN UP:
~ http://www.vwvortex.com/vwbb/Forum31/HTML/000589.html

CLUB WEBSITE:
~ NORTHERN TOUCH CREW
~ www.northerntouch.cjb.net

EVENT:
~ BBQ, Party, Preshow Showdown & Night Cruise

DATE:
~ Saturday Aug 5

TIME:
~ 3:30 PM

PLACE:
~ Marie's House (VeeDubGyrl's House)
~ 10640 Hollymount Drive
~ Richmond, BC
~ closest to: # 2 Road and Steveston Highway

DIRECTIONS:
~ From Vancouver
~ Take Arthur Laing Bridge
~ Stay in right lane and exit right after the bridge
~ Go Straight after turnoff which will lead you to Russ Baker Way
~ Russ Baker then turns into # 2 Road
~ Follow # 2 Road for about 10 mins
~ Turn RIGHT onto Williams
~ First LEFT onto Lassam
~ only RIGHT onto Hollybank
~ First LEFT onto Hollymount
~ 10640 Hollymount Drive
~ White & Blue House
~ Pink '73 Beetle & '99 Silver Oettinger Jetta sitting in front.

~ From Delta/Surrey:
~ Take 99 until you hit Richmond where it ends
~ Stay in left lane
~ Turn LEFT onto # 4 Road
~ Follow # 4 Road for about 10 mins
~ Turn RIGHT onto Williams
~ Follow Williams for about 10 mins
~ Pass # 2 Road
~ First LEFT onto Lassam after # 2 Road
~ Only RIGHT onto Hollybank
~ First LEFT onto Hollymount
~ 10640 Hollymount Drive
~ White & Blue House
~ Pink '73 Beetle & '99 Silver Oettinger Jetta sitting in front.

AJENDA:
~ Meet & Greet
~ Show 'N Shine & Showdown
~ Food
~ Cruise

~ Lets Hear Those Engines During The Cruise!!!

WHAT TO BRING:
~ Please Choose One Of The Following:

~ A Large Cooler With Ice
~ 24 Case Of Pop & A Bag Of Chips
~ 2 Bottles Of Pop & 2 Bags Of Chips
~ 2 Bags Of Chips & 2 Dips

~ Those interested, we will be chipping in $10 or so for pizza and other
food

PLEASE PASS THE MESSAGE ON...

*** Please sign up here on the vortex so that we know how many people to
expect! ***

Louie / T Dot ~ LouieRosario@hotmail.com ~ Toronto, Canada
Northern Touch Crew
http://www.northerntouch.cjb.net
NTC - Canada's National Audi & Volkswagen Club