From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of D.J. Bergesen
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 9:17 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: O.T.: The whole spanish issue

George, here's where her last comment came from... this was a personal
(off-list) email I sent to avoid cluttering the list. Following it is a
translation. I'm still not sure why she's so conflictive. If she's in
college like she says, one would hope she'd have learned to communicate
effectively by now in order to avoid being KILLED by her roommates/friends.
I know of several sociopathic disorders that would answer the question...
And by the way, I do love my car. It's mine. It's just not what I consider
the 'end-all-be-all' of autos.

>Calmate, vos. ?Porque me odias tanto? He cuestionado algunos >comentarios
>tuyos, y las opiniones que has puesto, pero nunca he >intentado ofenderte.
>Si crees tan fuertemente que soy una persona >horrible, estabien conmigo -
>es tu derecho tener esa opinion. Pero >recordate cada noche cuando te
>preparas tu cama: son personas como yo >quienes eligen sacrificar sus vidas
>para defender tu derecho de >expresion libre. Te amo, verdaderamente.
>?Donde aprendiste el espanol?
>ENS David John Bergesen, USNR

Calm down, dude. Why do you hate me so much? I've questioned some of your
commentaries, and the opinions you've posed, but I've never attempted to
offend you. If you believe so strongly that I'm a horrible person, that's
fine with me - it's your right to have that opinion. But remember every
night when you snuggle up in bed: it's people like me who choose to
sacrifice our lives to defend your right of free expression. I love you,
really I do.
Where'd you learn spanish?
ENSIGN DJ Bergesen, USNR