heat/oil cooler question.

I just installed an oil cooler over the weekend.  It is located in the lower
drivers side part of the car where that little air duct is (that servers no
functional purpose) in the bumper.  My driver side fuse keeps blowing out
ever since the install.  Is it possible that the heat from the cooler makes
it blow out??  Any suggestions on this will greatly help.
	Also,  Is there any other location to put an oil pressure sender other than
on top of the canister filter??
George