RE: M3 test-drive

So here's your solution..... M3 Coupe for the summer months, and an S4 for
the winter months. Easy peasy!

Chadwick

We're talking about the conservatively styled M3 Coupe, right, and
not the M Coupe, which looks quite a bit more aggressive... same
thing as the M roadster, but without the hardtop. The entire M line
of cars from BMW are nice sportscars from what I've seen-- the
primary problem I'd have with it is the lack of 4WD, but that's my
own preference...

Ideally, you'd buy a RWD sportscar for the summer months, and have an
AWD with some decent clearance for the winter months. ;)

-Khan
--

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax