Re: saw something at lunch

>Just thought I'd let you guys know the Euro-rice I saw today.

I got a couple of private e-mails from people on the list asking me
to post my thesis online. Since my thesis is 105 pages (including
bibliography) I decided to only post the Abstract.

Abstract: In this 105 page paper, the author reveals the worldwide
production of rice continent by continent. He then proceeds to show
that based on this percentage of worldwide production of edible rice,
that the proportion of the country of origin of "riced out" cars
follows the same breakdown of proportion.

In short, the worldwide production of rice is broken down thusly: 90%
Asia, 6.3% Africa, 3.8% South America, 0.6% Europe, 0.2% North
America, 0.1% Australia. The author shows quite conclusively that the
proportion of the country of origin of riced out cars follows these
numbers exactly. (Author's note: Either that, or I lost the data on
the latter part and just substituted the former sampling for the
latter to make things easy).

-Khan ;)
--

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax