From: John Corbishley [mailto:JCorbs@gtresort.com]
Sent: 19 July, 2000 5:32 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Something's Draining my Battery

Thats' the interesting thing.  The battery has not yet been fully drained.
In fact I just went out to help my wife start it and while it cranked
slowly, it was no worse than this morning and eventually sped up and fired.
Its almost as if there is something causing drag, like overfilling with
oil??

The only other symptom is clutch slip at high revs/power.

I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't the starter?

John Corbs