saw something at lunch

Well I saw something at lunch that disturbed me greatly. There was an A3
Jetta turning onto the road I was going to turn on. It look "fine" from the
front. It was lowered but one of those white windshield stickers on it that
made me giggle. The car is dark blue. But when he turned and I saw the rear,
there was this big ass spoiler. I swear the guy thinks he is a top fuel
dragster. That's how big this thing was. It made me sick to my stomach. To
each his own I guess. Just thought I'd let you guys know the Euro-rice I saw
today.

John Chadwick
CH2MHILL
Engineering Design