Re: steerage pop

Hey, i had the same noise coming from my jetta and in jan of this year i was
backing up into my space after a snow and it popped for its final time. The
car would not move, had it towed the next day to my friends shop where he
replaced the half shaft(CV?)That popping has not been heard since. Get it
taken care of before it happens somewhere and leaves you stranded :(!!!!

Kitty