Help with Suspension

I had my H&R with Bilstein set up for about 7 months now, and the one side
of my car, I think, is sagging. It's my passenger front side that is
slightly lower than the drivers side. I noticed it a little bit ago, and
though it might have been the tire pressure, but I let it go and wanted to
see what happened. After filling up my tires every now and again, nothing
has changed, and the car is still sagging on the one side.
Even this morning, I had to take my mom to the store for something, and she
said,  is you one side of the car lower than the other. That's bad when mom
knows something is not right :))

Anyway, could I have a bad shock/strut or spring? I don't know what else it
could be.

Any help would be appreciated

----
Anthony