Fwd: MEMBERS CAR STOLEN!!!!!

PLEASE HELP OUT ONE OF OUR CLUB MEMBERS....

Car can be seen at <A HREF="http://www.tidalwave.net/~rawnrg/javan.htm">http:/
/www.tidalwave.net/~rawnrg/javan.htm</A>

ATS WHeels on the car are rare, please if you see them or the car or have any
info at all, please email me or Javan @ <A HREF="mailto: rawnrg2@hotmail.com">
rawnrg2@hotmail.com</A>

Thanks,

Jeff

In a message dated 7/9/2000 9:34:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time, VR6PWRD writes:

> I just got word from Javan that his 1988 Red 16v Scirocco was stolen today
> from the Alexandria/Arlington area while he was at the show today in Atco,
NJ.

>  please look for the car where ever you go.  its a red scirocco with ATS
> wheels, and Raw NRG banner on windshiled. License plate Raw NRG2  VA
>
>  his email is rawnrg2@hotmail.com

-- BEGIN included message

I just got word from Javan that his 1988 Red 16v Scirocco was stolen today
from the Alexandria/Arlington area while he was at the show today in Atco, NJ.

please look for the car where ever you go.  its a red scirocco with ATS
wheels, and Raw NRG banner on windshiled. License plate Raw NRG2  VA

his email is rawnrg2@hotmail.com

-- END included message