Re: Bilstein Shocks (not Socks) & BF&I - Report Back

Bilstein has one of the best warranty policies of most any company I've
dealt with. Call them direct, tell them what broke and they send them out
that night. They will charge your CC 50% of list until they get the
defective
units back. But they will also pay for FedEx 3 day return shipping.
They replaced without question the units that were on my '80 Rabbit only
a year ago. They had been installed for 15 years. Super company, super
product IMO.

Mike