-----Original Message-----
From: jettaglx-Digest-Owner@igtc.com
[mailto:jettaglx-Digest-Owner@igtc.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2000 9:53 AM
To: jettaglx-Digest@igtc.com

The VW Jetta GLX Mailing List Digest
 Thursday, July 6 2000 Volume 04 : Number 158

In this issue:

	RE: Help, please
	VR6 was taking a day off
	RE: Parts CD
	RE: Parts CD
	RE: Parts CD
	Re: [VW-VR6] VR6 was taking a day off
	Airbag and ABS Warning Lights On
	Re: [VW-VR6] VR6 was taking a day off
	Bilstein Shocks (not Socks) & BF&I - Report Back
	RE: Bilstein Shocks (not Socks) & BF&I - Report Back
	RE: Parts CD
	2001 Pricing and Option Packages
	Re: Parts CD
	Re: Bilstein Shocks (not Socks) & BF&I - Report Back