RE: stereo code

I'M NOT SURE BUT SUPPOSE THAT YOUR CODE NUMBER IS 2356, YOU'LL HAVE TO PRESS
BUTTON NUMBER "1" TWO TIMES, PRESS BUTTON NUMBER "2" THREE TIMES, PRESS
BUTTON "3" FIVE TIMES, AND BUTTON "4" SIX TIMES.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS.

Ing. Gerardo Martínez Landa
Electrical Purchasing Department
Volkswagen de México