No Subject

Yes Dr. Bob, I admit I am a bit brain washed.  As I mentioned, I have not
driven a TT.  But when I sat in one, I felt there was little to no
visibility, maybe due to having to have the seat completely slid back,
being 6'4".  Looking over my shoulder gave me a nice view of the inside of
the car, but I couldn't see out the window.  That's one thing I like about
my Jetta, I can see out of it.  I think that's a nice feature.  I was not,
however, trying to trash 4WD's at all.  I think my next car purchase is
going to be an Audi Quattro.  I was simply trying to answer the question
about BMW 4WD's.  I don't have a whole hell of a lot of experience with all
these different cars, I just got out of college and in my past I haven't
had the luxury of thinking about buying cars, so I never went and test
drove many.  My Jetta is only a couple years old, and hopefully it will
last me long enough until I can afford to be picky.  As for BMW's not
matching up to an Audi...  Like I said, I don't have a lot of experience,
but I find this hard to believe.  I don't think I've driven a car that is
put together as well as either the 91 M5 or even an 87 535is.  For the
money, I think the Jetta is a very well put together car, however I
wouldn't expect it to be as nice as a car that costs twice as much.

Anyway, please don't think I'm trying to trash ANY car that comes from
Germany.  I've never met one that I didn't like... can't say that about the
ol' US.  In fact I don't think I can really say I've ever met a single car
from here that I like.  But anyway, I will submit to your superior
knowledge in this subject, and I'll get back to you when I can afford to do
serious comparisons in the BMW/S4 range.

Cab