Re: VW commercials

Have you guys noticed the huge contrast in the attitude of the drivers in the
Passat commercial versus the Ford Focus commercial (The one when they
park in a parking garage in a very tight spot -- so tight, they have to exit
using the trunk!).  Guess they don't give a shit if the cars next to them leave

large dents on the side of the doors.

I can totally relate to all of the current VW commercials (Jetta, Passat, GTI),

especially the GTI, since I live by the beach and I take my Jetta to the beach
quite often.  I find myself being very anal about the sand (constantly beating
my shoes before I get in the car).  That jank is funny!

-Chuck Simpson...