Off Topic: GT2 stuff... :)

Yo!

So...  I've been playing more and more Gran Turismo 2 -- and now
I'm hooked!  So far, I've completed the following:
    1)  All licenses except the Super License
    2)  All GT class races
    3)  All Special Event races
    4)  3 out of 6 Endurance races
    5)  A couple of rallys.

So, I've got a few questions....

Does anyone have any suggestions on a really fast rally car to use?
I've been getting my butt whipped on most of the rallys because I'm
either too slow, or I can't drift too well in the corners.

Does anyone know what the Super License is for?

There are a few things that I don't care for in GT2.  First and
foremost,
the endurance races suck if you leave the music turned on.  My first
endurance race was the 90 lap Leguna Seca track and I had to listen
to "Sex Type Thing" 15,000,000,000 times because the music tracks don't
change...  they just keep repeating over and over again.
I also feel the graphics are actually worse, compared to the original GT

game.  Everytime they play the close-up shot of the front wheel during
the replay, the tire and wheel are always garbled and out of
perspective.
And I also hate how GT2 always tries to stuff the replays down your
throat.  I only wish there was a way to turn that feature off, so it
doesn't
always start automatically after every race.

Other than that, the game ROCKS!!!

c-ya,

-Chuck Simpson...