Re:

Please disable your HTML and send text only in your MSMail.

At 08:46 AM 1/24/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Hey Guys
>
>I have a question?  Is there any difference in the engine or gearing,
between a 94' Passat GLX (automatic)  and a 98' Jetta GLX (manual).  The
reason I am asking is because I have my Jetta GLX and a friend in Texas said
that he rode in a 94' Passat that had the Vr6 in it.  He said that it wasn't
that fast!  I think that my Jetta is very fast!!  And I was wondering if
there had been any major changes since then to make me think that my car is
faster??