From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of Marc Gallagher
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2000 1:54 PM
To: jettaglx; vwdrivers; vwvr6
Subject: ABS light

Hi all.  I am just full of ABS stuff today.  Went to get Jersey inspection
done today and when they had the car on the Dyno for the emissions test the
ABS light came on and has not gone off.  Braking feels the same (granted I
am not activating the ABS) and everything seems ok.  What gives?  Is this
normal?  Will the light reset like the Check Engine?  Can I reset the light?
Or do I have to go to the stealership now for a $200 opinion?   Thanks
again.

Marc
97' Jetta GLX - Red/Black