Re: Bose

I also have the Panasonic CD-Changer.  I got mine from
Crutchfield.  I also did the install.  I usually don't use
the CD-changer until the car gets warm, because the
temperature in the trunk gets pretty cold ( I assume ), and
if I recall you are not supposed to operate it in extreme
conditions ( too hot, or too cold ).  But mine rarely skips.

--
Gerardo S. Rojas
(630) 713-9866