Re: [VW-VR6] Help!! car struggling in the cold

Hey dudes and dudettes - be glad for we have the VR6 woo- the Passat list which I am a
member
of - all the 1.8T frats are posting WAY more cold weather problems than we are - reminds
me of the electrical woes of the 16V era - Damn and we missed it all!  Another tribute to
the power of the venerable VR6 power!  I just cant get enough!

Bob Brown - so glad editition - arthur?