RE: another cold question...

At 1:55 PM -0700 1/18/00, Chadwick, John/COR/INV wrote:
>It doesn't like to go into first at 60 mph. Don't know why but.... Just
>kidding. Sometimes mine doesn't go into reverse at first, but if I let the
>car roll a little it will go right in. Anyone know why this is? Does moving
>the car let everything line up? The clutch is in so it wouldn't matter much
>right?

I have this 'problem' (regardless of heat or cold) for first gear or
for reverse.

All I do is shift into neutral, let out the clutch, and try again.
I've got it down so I can do the whole thing very quickly.

-Khan

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax