From: Chadwick, John/COR/INV [mailto:jchadwic@ch2m.com]
Sent: 18 January, 2000 3:55 PM
To: 'jettaglx@igtc.com'
Subject: RE: another cold question...

It doesn't like to go into first at 60 mph. Don't know why but.... Just
kidding. Sometimes mine doesn't go into reverse at first, but if I let the
car roll a little it will go right in. Anyone know why this is? Does moving
the car let everything line up? The clutch is in so it wouldn't matter much
right?