anyone ever have fun in their VW?

Hey all.  I took down my website for reconstruction.  Why?  Because I've
decided that my car isn't a "project", it's not even really soon to be in
the making of a project.  Yes, I will restore it and make it run great, but
I'm going to have fun in my car more than anything.  My new site will post
pictures of me and/or my friends going places, having fun in and out of my
car.  Nonetheless, my car is still part of this process.

Now, I know lots of you have had some great times in your cars, also.  Want
to post some pictures?  Or do you have a story?  Let me know.  I'll post it.

Check out my website for further information.

http://surf.to/thejetta

Thanks.

TJ Lowe
'87 Jetta GL
the "really officer... my speedometer honestly doesn't work" edition
http://surf.to/thejetta

On the road of life, there are passengers, and there are drivers.  Drivers wanted.
     - Volkswagen of America
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001