Re: [VW-A3-2L] new VW pick up ???

A few years back, I was reading a press clip booklet at my local very small
VW dealer here in Canada, and it had a pic of a VW truck they apparently had
or experimented with in Europe, it looked much like the Toyota 4Runnner
pickup, chrome rims, chrome brushguard,chrome side steps,chrome roll bars
etc. It looked really cool and by far nothing like a prototype.The thing
that looked really weird to see was a VW emblem on the front of something
like that! I am going to try to dig up the pic to post, but I doubt he still
has it around.
BTW, just some interesting info, I live in the province of Ontario, and this
dealer, "Lang Motors" is in a little tiny village on the Trans Canada
highway called Wabigoon, and is the oldest dealer in Canada. No showroom,few
cars, yet one helluva lot of experience and knowledge under his belt.Anyone
ever been through this part of Ontario? This is about halfway between
Winnipeg Manitoba and Thunder Bay Ontario. Thunder Bay is about 1.5 hours
from the Minnesota/Canada border crossing.