RE: Check this out!!

The body kit is made by Oettinger. I saw almost the exact same one at VW
Sport (oops, 1552 Design!) last year at Icefest. I agree if I were to buy
the Mk4 Jetta (only w/ 24v VR6 and 4Motion of course), I would go for that
body kit. Makes the car look very aggressive, yet still somewhat stock in
appearance (ie no ricey wings, flaps, stickers, etc). 1552 Design
(http://www.1552design.com ?) can order the kit and install it for you, but
at a hefty price. Going from memory I think the whole kit (front and rear
bumper covers, side skirts, grille) goes for $3500-$4000.

And it would have to be silver of course.

Kevin Ng
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue