Re: ODB2

HI Charles
I have looked for it in my PC but for some strange reason I can't find it. >:-( I went to look for it on the net but instead I found this HTTP://www.fia.com/tourisme/enviro-a/obda.htm.
That should provide you with sufficient information about this system.
I'm sorry..

Matt Z.

>>> "Chang, Charles" <CChang@littler.com> 01/12 12:40 PM >>>
Matt-

I would love to see a copy of that article if you would not mind.  Thanks in
advance.

Charles

----
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply
email and delete all copies of this message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to
postmaster@littler.com

Littler Mendelson, P.C.
http://www.littler.com