From: RTMeikle@aol.com [mailto:RTMeikle@aol.com]
Sent: January 13, 2000 6:49 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: H2O in spare tire well

Well, I usually try not to clutter the list up with irrelevant "me too"
comments, but just this once I couldn't resist.  I just yesterday had one of

those "quiet car rides" after asking my wife to please not close the trunk
lid by the spoiler.  I showed her how I always close and open it (by the
ledge under the liscence plate) and asked her to do the same.  She thinks
that I'm the only one in the world who's so "paranoid" about my car.  I just

wanna' thank all of you other paranoid freaks for the support; I'm showing
her all these responses tonight!

BTW, I slapped in my K&N filter today and cleaned out (again) my cone filter

in the air box.  HEY--Everyone who hasn't cleaned their's out for a while,
it's probably really dirty.

ROB
'97 GLX