Re: [VW-VR6] painting car

Hey Wilson,

Wicked car!!!  What kind of HP does and torque does that baby put
out?  Man, I wish I could afford even a stock VR6!!!

Victor

94 Stock, Fully Loaded 2.0l

 >I have had mine re-painted a different color. The only thing that was
left was the inside of the engine bay since I didn't trust them removing
and installing my 3.1 liter. They removed all the glass except the
windshield and rear glass, which the paint doesn't touch anyway, the
moldings, lights, grill, basically everything. You can see pictures of my
car under the one-list files under wilsonjettaGLX. It ran me $2500 but I
knew the guy really well.