From: Daniel Isaac [mailto:isa@philabs.research.philips.com]
Sent: 11 January, 2000 7:52 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Check Engine light

Yesterday after work my Jetta was running VERY rough and the check
engine light came on.  After about five minutes the car started running
fine but the check engine light stayed on and this morning it is still
on even though the care seems to be running fine. Should I bring it in
to my over-priced dealer to take a look at?  Can I reset
the engine light? and last but not least, would this be under the 10/100
warranty?
If anyone has any ideas please let me know.
Dan
--
"how do you know I'm mad?" Alice
"You must be or you wouldn't have come here."-Cheshire cat