Re: Vegas Baby(murmured in Elvis tone)

At 2:08 PM -0800 1/10/2000, Brandon Wilson wrote:
>Hey Guys
>
>i need to change e-mail accounts for the one I am using now to a new
>one.  How can I do that.  And yes I trashed my intro e-mail!!  I am
>scum...

Since you introduced yourself properly, we'll all spare you the "keep
the initial e-mail speech".

All you need to do is send e-mail to:

jettaglx@igtc.com

With the body of the message saying:

subscribe jettaglx yournewaddress@goes.here.communist
end

[You put the end there so it doesn't get confused with your signature, etc.]

-Khan

Sorry, couldn't help that .commie remark, I always say that at the
end of URL's on the TV ;)

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax