Re: Window Tinting-silver

Same here. I have sunguard titanium on my other car. Its not visually
reflective but the titanium in it is supposed to block sunlight and heat
better. My jetta has regular smoke, non-reflective tint, the shop didn't
carry the more expensive titanium line.

The reflective tints look good on certain cars, the Lexus RX300 SUV comes
with it from the factory as does the Infiniti SUV (greenish color). The
shop that did my Jetta had it, said its quite popular, but did note that
cops may hassle you more with the reflective tint.

Something to consider, any metalized tint will decrease the range of your
radar detector.

Later,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL- Black