Re: VW Pointer??

This car does exist!  It probably came from Mexico.  I was
just down there yesterday!  They also have a car smaller
than a Jetta, 4dr called a Derby.  The GLX down there also
does not have the VR6.  A regulare A3 down there also have
different engine sizes 1.6L 1.8L 2.0L.

--
Gerardo S. Rojas
(630) 713-9866