Re: Gran Turismo 2 (glitches)

At 1:47 PM -0600 1/3/2000, Billy T. wrote:
>Pure Sports Car Challange.  Me, in my 302hp 1.8t golf vs. the rest.
>Sling shot out of the last turn(slight s bend)  to pass one of those
>lotus cars and win by .001.  Watch the replay and lose.  It was so
>close that the replay didn't have the same results.  I
>got second.  I was pissed, but I got over it.  Pretty wierd though.
>
>BTW, that 1.8t golf I am in rocks(now pushing 340+ hp).  I love that game.
>b-
>not wasteing my money on another VR6 again;)

What platform is GT2 on? Playstation, PC, etc?

Also, if it's on a PC, what are the minimum requirements on the box?
(Wondering if it will work well on Virtual PC)

-Khan

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax