Gran Turismo 2 (glitches)

Pure Sports Car Challange.  Me, in my 302hp 1.8t golf vs. the rest.  Sling shot out of the last turn(slight s bend)  to pass one of those lotus cars and win by .001.  Watch the replay and lose.  It was so close that the replay didn't have the same results.  I
got second.  I was pissed, but I got over it.  Pretty wierd though.

BTW, that 1.8t golf I am in rocks(now pushing 340+ hp).  I love that game.
b-
not wasteing my money on another VR6 again;)