VR4

Actually, VW IS developing a vr4 and a vr8.
european car a few months back did a whole story on VWs new engine developments.
Among the concepts is the previously mentioned W12, which is a new block with 2 VR6 heads.
Supposedly the VR8 will be put in the Passat in the future.
If interested I could dig it up and tell which issue it was.

Of course, the poser with a VR4 sticker is just that, but I thought I'd throw the info out there.

Also, somebody mentioned a group purchase.  I would be interested in going in on one.
I want to buy a set of Bilstein sports and sport springs.

One more thing, anybody know of a rear stressbar out there that will fit our A3 Jettas?

Nick M
96 Jetta VR6 - Garrett v.11 - K&N - Eibach front stressbar