Re: [VW-A3-2L] In Accident Now What???

How much damage is there? Could you fix it for a worthwhile amount? Usually
these types of insurance writeoffs can be bought back for quite cheap.
Usually a buy-back from an insurance company is not that much hassle,
Essentially they give you the money they are supposed to for the car, they
assume ownership, then you have the option to but it back at their set
price. Now I know this is how it works in Canada, if you are in the US I am
sure there are other ways this is done, but the general insurance industry
should work the same.