*** Chip Upgrade for 264s ***

Hey all--
    I just got my new Kent 264 Cams, HD TT Valve springs and clutch and
lightened flywheel installed.  I am running a Garrett V.09 Chip in my 95 GLX.
 It seems like it doesn't have as much power as it should.  It pulls strong
up to redline, and sometimes bogs around 6700.
    Anyway, does Garrett make a chip to suit the Kent 264 Cams?  I also have
an intake, corrado catalytic converter and removed air restrictor ramp in the
throttle body.  I've heard really good things about the V. 10 Garrett.   If I
send the chip to him, what is that average on how long it takes to get it
back?
    Does anyone else have these Kent 264 cams? If so, what chip are you
running with them?  I've also heard the AMS chip is supposed to be geared
very well towards these cams.

Any help would be appreciated...
Matt
http://www.vr6.org/matts.htm