Re: "MK 4 look"

the doors are the same for the cabby and the MK3 cars.  It would match
perfect.  No kit exists to put the MK4 Cabby  front end on the MK3, it is
all done with factory parts.

BTW, Phil, I have much respect for you in putting up with that crap on the
GTI list, especially after seeing the crap that constantly gets posted
there.